FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PSU-1902S
Ship Weight: 5.0001 lb
10+ in stock
The 1902S features a 3/4-mile range that allows you to cover more distance when training demands it and 2-hour rapid charge batteries to get you up and running in the shortest amount of time possible. The set is fully waterproof and the LCD on the handheld transmitter displays the battery life and stimulation level. The 1902S is a high powered unit and includes a non-stimulating High Performance Pager.
- Slim design receiver/collar
- The 1902S is a versatile e-collar made for pet, K-9, and sport dog training where high output is required.
- Fully waterproof
- Checkered grips on the handheld transmitter
- 'Nick' and 'Constant' stimulation along with the High Performance Pager
- Enhanced contact points
- Precise stimulation level (0-127)
- 3/4 mile range
- Rechargeable 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer batteries
- Low to high power stimulation
- Fully waterproof transmitter and receiver/collar
- LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation even in dark or low light conditions
- Water excelling enhanced contact points
- 2 x Receivers
- Battery charger and splitter cable
- Test light
- Owner's manual
- 5/8" contact points
- Black lanyard
- Belt clip #4
- Gear bag
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can I just get a charger please
Sorry we do not sell charger seperately.
My charger stopped working. Can I get it fixed?
The charger cannot get fixed but you can buy a new charger.
Item #: PSU-BC10V150055
What happens if the collar is on the dog for a while but the remote hasn’t been used? Does it go into some kind of sleep mode? I have used other training collars in the past that go into sleep mode and when I try to power on again I lose a correction opportunity so I’m looking for a collar that stays on even when inactive for a period of time. Thanks!
No the 1900S will NOT go to sleep.
Is it possible to get the 1902s in different colors - we now have 4 dogs and we already have 1 set with black and orange collars and buttons ... we would like a second set with 2 different colors.
It only comes in black and orange.
What if just one collar stops working? Can I buy that one collar or do I have to replace it all?
Yes you can buy one collar.
Will these collars fit around 100plus lb Great pyrenees, and how long are the probes?