1. Where is my order? Back to Top
- Please allow 1-3 business days for processing your order unless the products specified the approximate date that they will be shipped.
- Please note that business days are Monday - Friday.
- Orders placed on Friday will take 2 more days to process because we are closed on the weekends.
- Once the order was shipped, you will be getting a tracking number through e-mail.
- You may also check the order status on our website.
2. Are your products new? Back to Top
- Yes, all of our products are BRAND NEW unless specified.
3. Can I pick up an order at your store? Back to Top
- Unfortunately, we are an online company located in California and currently do not offer pick up options. However, most orders in California usually receives in 1-3 business days depending on the city.
4. What shipping carrier do you use? Back to Top
- We use 3 different carriers to ship our products: Fedex, UPS, or USPS.
5. Is DogTrainerStore.com Secure? Back to Top
- DogTrainerStore.com uses Yahoo SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time you enter a credit card number on Dogtra.com for payment or for verification purposes, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers.
6. What are my payment options? Back to Top
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
7. Do you charge sales tax? Back to Top
- We only charge sales tax to packages that are billed or shipped to California.
8. What is your return policy? Back to Top
- We offer a 30 day return policy (from the date of the shipment). Please see our return policy page. You must request for a return authorization number before returning any packages.
9. Is it safe to enter my credit card information on your website? Back to Top
- Yes, our website has Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology (the same technology that banks use), which will make it impossible for anyone to steal your information.
10. Do you accept Paypal? Back to Top
- Yes, we do. Please choose the Paypal button at the shopping cart page to submit your order via Paypal.
11. Do you ship internationally? Back to Top
- Yes, we currently ship to United States, Canada, Europe, Puerto Rico, Australia, and Asia.
12. Does DogTrainerStore.com sell or release my personal information? Back to Top
- DogTrainerStore.com respects your privacy. We will not under any circumstances sell or release your information to anyone. All of the information obtained from our web site, will be used for processing purposes only. The only e-mail you will receive from DogTrainerStore.com will be in regard to your order, RMA status and other information you may have requested.
13. Which Dogtra collar is the right one for my dog? Back to Top
14. What is the pager function and how is it used? Back to Top
- This feature offers a non-electrical form of stimulation that can be used as an attention-getter for very mild-mannered dogs. (Available all units except the 1800 series and 2500T&B)
15. Can the pager function be added to an existing system without it? Back to Top
16. Can I change my single dog unit to a two-dog unit? Back to Top
- No. Unfortunately the technology does not permit us to add receivers to single-dog units at this time.
17. What is the rheostat dial? Back to Top
- Dogtra's patented rheostat intensity control, provides an infinite amount of levels of stimulation that can be changed at your transmitter. A rheostat is like a volume control on a radio. The more you advance the control the more the intensity increases. This is available on all Dogtra training collars except for the 1800 series, which has a selector style intensity control that clicks between 8 levels
18. Are your collar/receivers waterproof? Back to Top
- Yes. All of the Dogtra receivers (the unit that fastens around the dog's neck) are waterproof. This includes the Dogtra YS bark collars.
19. Are your transmitters waterproof? Back to Top
- The 1200, 1800 and the 2000 series have waterproof transmitters. The 175, 200, 1100 e-collar models and the RR launching systems have transmitters that are only water-resistant.
20. Are the batteries user-replaceable? Back to Top
- Battery replacement by the customer during the first year of the warranty is not recommended. If the customer chooses to replace the batteries, any damage to the unit during the change-out by the owner will void the warranty.
21. What does precise (0-100) simulation level means? Back to Top
- It comes in increment of 20, so this would be total of 5 stimulation levels from 20, 40, 60, 80, to 100. Depending on how strong of the stimulation your dog needs, we would recommend starting at 20.
22. What is the difference between Nick and Constant stimulation? Back to Top
- Nick is a quick half a second stimulation while constant stimulation can be held down up to maxium of 12 seconds. It will also have a safety shut off feature after 12 seconds in case the button was not intentionally pressed.
23. Which remote trainer would you recommend? Back to Top
- Depending on your needs. If you are using it for standard obedience training, we would recomend 200 series and up (these are low to medium stimulation trainers). If you are using it for more stubborn dogs, we would recommend 1900 series and up (these are medium to high stimulation trainers).