FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AGM-1900S-WETLANDS
Ship Weight: 2.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Dogtra 1900S Wetlands is designed for the wetland hunters in mind, offering 3/4-mile range with high output stimulation in 1-127 levels, coated in ideal camouflaged pattern for wetland hunting. The 1900S Wetlands’s receiver is IPX9K certified waterproof to withstand high heat and extreme water pressure, proving its durability and dependability for the most demanding conditions. This high output Dogtra 1900S Wetlands e-collar is the unit of choice for serious amateurs or award winning professional trainers and hunters.
- 1 Dog Models
- 3/4-Mile Range
- Rheostat/Volume Dial with Stimulation Levels 0-127
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Nick, Constant, and High Performance Pager Vibration
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Low to High Power Stimulation
- Belt Clip
- Enhanced Contact Points
- LCD Screen
- For Dogs as Small as 35 lbs.
- 1-Year Warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.