FREE 1-3 DAY SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PSU-2300NCP
Ship Weight: 3.9992 lb
10+ in stock
The 2300NCP Advance with LCD screen is a true multipurpose e-collar for mild mannered or stubborn dogs. It's designed for advanced level pet training, competition field work or any type of hunting where a 3/4-mile range is needed. 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer battery.
- For Mild-Mannered or Stubborn Dogs
- Designed For Advanced Level Pet Training, Competition Field Work or Any Type of Hunting
- 3/4-mile Range
- Low to high power.
- Rheostat dial allows for gradual increases in stimulation intensity with no jumps between levels (0-127).
- Stimulation type- Nick , Constant and nonstimulating pager/vibration.
- Dogtra 2300NCP Advance Series uses a new Lithium Polymer battery that provides a 2-hour rapid charge.
- For dogs as small as 35 lbs.
- Fully Waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter.
- Easily visible blue LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation and can be seen in the dark or low light conditions.
- Three bar battery life indicator and LED colored indicator to show remaining battery life.
- Lithium polymer battery charger and splitter cable
- Test light
- Owner's manual
- Carrying case
- Belt clip
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Are these prices in Canadian or US money.
US money (USD).
2300 ncp expandable: How many collars can you run on this unit?
You can run two collars on this unit.
I am looking for a collar for my Aussie she loves to run and swim. We have. Pond that she dives Into and swims continsley I am looking for 1mile range for when we go hunting she is 45lbs what model would you recommend
I will recommend Item #: PSU-2700TB.
Please see the below link https://www.dogtrainerstore.com/products/psu-2700tb?variant=12309561901136
I have the 2300 expandable collar system. How do I code the extra collars ?
Please contact our technical team # 888-811-9111
I have a high strung and very stubborn black and tan coonhound. What is the best collar to use on him?
If your dog weight is above 35 lbs we recommend 1900S.
If your dog weight is between 15 - 35 lbs we recommend ARC.