FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PSU-280C
Ship Weight: 3.9992 lb
10+ in stock
The Dogtra 280C is an ultra-compact system that packs all the features of our larger units but designed for dogs as small as 15 lbs. The 280C comes with Nick and Constant stimulation modes, along with a non-stimulating High Performance Pager. The handheld transmitter and receiver/collar features 2-hour rapid charge batteries, along with a ½-mile range. The set is fully waterproof and the LCD on the transmitter displays the remaining battery life and the exact level of stimulation output. The 280C is also available in the 2-dog system 282C.
- Ultra-compact receiver/collar designed for smaller dogs
- Checkered grips on the handheld transmitter
- 'Nick' and 'Constant' stimulation along with the High Performance Pager
- Enhanced contact points
- Precise stimulation level (0-127)
- 1/2 mile range
- 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer batteries
- Low to medium power stimulation
- Fully waterproof transmitter and receiver/collar
- For dogs as small as 15 lbs.
- LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation even in dark or low light conditions
- Receiver (two receiver/collars for Dogtra two-dog models)
- Battery charger and splitter cable
- Owner's manual
- Antenna – 2”
- Contact Points – ½”, 5/8”, ¾”, 1”
- Belt Clip – #4 (Metal)
- Lanyard – Black, Orange
- Strap - ¾ x 28”, ¾ x 32” (Black, Orange, Green, Blue, Yellow)
- Carrying Case
- Euro Voltage Adapter
- 24 Hour Contact Pad
- Test Light
- Dummy Collar - Small
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I have a 4 month old puppy. What age can you start using the collar and would the Dogtra 280c be ok if she gets to be 60 lbs or is it just for small dogs?
You can start training when puppy will be six months.
Why are 280c some have lithium batteries and so have old nicad batteries same model and same PRICE?????
Dear Customer, YOu need to contact Dogtra directly regarding this. You need to contact them at 888-811-9111.
I need a 1/2 mile collar for an average-size dog (yellow lab female, weighing 40-50 pounds). Her collar is 17". I am interested in the 200C or 280C, but the website says they are for "smaller dogs." Please tell me what is best for me. For the collar, I would prefer a color other than black (blue or green).
Item # PSU-1900S and Item #: PSU-ARC
I have the Dogtra 280c Model but have lost the remote portion. Can this be purchased separately? Thanks
Yes , you can buy it from www.dogtra.com
Shock collar for 65 pound 6 month old white German Shepard training either long range
You can buy Dogtra 1900S Black Edition 1-Mile Dog Remote Training Collar System Item #: AGM-1900S-BLACK-EDITION
What is cost of a 280c transmitter’?
It will cost you $118.55.