FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AGM-EF-3500
Ship Weight: 7.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Dogtra E-Fence 3500 is an effective underground containment system for mild to stubborn dogs. Set custom boundaries around your property that allows your dog to be safe in your yard.
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Low to Medium Power Stimulation
- Ultra-Compact Receiver/Collar
- Fully Waterproof Receiver/Collar
- EZ Coding for Extra Receivers
- 40-Acre Maximum Area Coverage
- Wire Continuity Indicator
- For Dogs as Small as 15 lbs.
- 1-Year Warranty
- Wall Mounting Transmitter
- Waterproof Receiver
- Transmitter Power Adapter
- Battery Charger for Receiver
- Underground Fence Wire (500 ft.)
- Training Flags (50 each)
- Waterproof Splices (4 each)
- Test Light
- Ground Wire (Dark Green)
- Transmitter Mounting Screws (2 ea) & plastic anchors (2 ea)
- Plastic Training Probes
- Owner's Manual & Training Manual
Fence Wire - The fence wire must make a continuous loop around your property for your system to operate. The signal is delivered from the terminal of the transmitter, through the fence wire, back to the other terminal on the transmitter. When this is accomplished, the wire continuity light will emit a constant red indicator.
"The wire should be buried approximately 4-6 inches into the ground, or deep enough to protect it from being damaged by any machinery or dug up by your dog. (The wire does not have to be buried in order to work.)"
CAUTION - Before you install your fence wire, contact the utility company to mark the utility lines on your property before you begin digging. Be sure to test your wire layout above ground before permanent installation begins.Carefully choose the areas in which you want to contain your dog. A diagram may be helpful in predicting unforeseen obstacles. (Please refer to the diagrams below.)
When creating a Front Boundary Only, Fence Front Yard Only, or Front Boundary with Existing Fence type of e-fence system, THE TWO PARALLEL E-FENCE WIRES MUST BE 6-10 FEET APART to avoid any signal interference.
*Please note, the diagrams are not drawn to scale. Single loop systems must keep 6-10 feet of distance between the wires as well.
Keep wires ~ 6ft. apart to avoid signal interference.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.